Inglês - 7º ano - Aula 12 - Daily Routines


Hi, students! Vamos à nossa aula de hoje:

:: Content: Daily Routines (Rotinas diárias)


How are things folks? Our days usually start with the alarm clock going off loudly and telling us that a new has come! What do you do after getting up? Here’s a good list of what you do in English after the sun rises over the horizon:

Here is a link of the text above, spoken by Google Translate: http://tiny.cc/dailyroutines

Como estão as coisas, pessoal? Nossos dias geralmente começam com o despertador tocando alto e nos dizendo que um novo dia chegou! O que você faz depois de se levantar? Aqui está uma boa lista do que você faz em inglês depois que o sol nasce no horizonte:


:: List of Daily Routines in English
(You can hear the pronunciation of each phrase in the video)

• I wake up
• I turn off my alarm
• I get up
• I take a shower / I have a shower
• I get dressed
• I comb my hair
• I make breakfast
• I eat breakfast / I have breakfast
• I brush my teeth
• I go to work
• I start work at 9
• I answer emails
• I eat lunch / I have lunch
• I work on my computer
• I finish work at 5
• I go home
• I arrive home
• I feed the dog
• I cook dinner
• I eat dinner / I have dinner
• I watch TV
• I read a book
• I go to bed
• I fall asleep

:: Daily routines for School

• I go to school
• I have classes
• I eat lunch / I have lunch
• I finish school at 3
• I go home
• I do my homework

Let’s watch a video!
Here is a link to the video in order to listen to the pronunciation of the list of daily routines:
Vamos assistir a um vídeo!
Aqui está um link para o vídeo para ouvir a pronúncia da lista de rotinas diárias:


:: EXERCISES:

1) Click on the link below to do an exercise on daily routines. The answers are shown right after you answer!
Clique no link abaixo para fazer um exercício sobre rotinas diárias. As respostas são mostradas logo após você responder!


2) VALENDO PONTO! Translate ALL the expressions about Daily Routines under the headings: List of Daily Routines in English (page 2) and Daily Routines for School (page 3). Click on the link below to write your translations, it’s a Google Form:


3) Critical Thinking: Do you do anything else that is different from the list in the video? What is it? Do you think that these daily routines are the only way to live a happy life? Why? Why not? Let’s talk about that during the tawk.to we have on Wednesdays, ok? See you there! Bye!
3) Pensamento crítico: Você faz algo diferente da lista do vídeo? O que? Você acha que essas rotinas diárias são a única maneira de viver uma vida feliz? Por quê? Por que não? Vamos falar sobre isso durante o tawk.to que temos às quartas-feiras, ok? Vejo você lá! Tchau!



Importante: Todas as quartas-feiras estarei online de 14:00 às 15:00 para tirar as dúvidas de vocês ao vivo no chat do blog!

Bons estudos! Teacher João

"E lembrem-se de sempre lavar bem as mãos e evitar sair de casa! Somente juntos, com a colaboração de todos, conseguiremos superar esta situação!"


E.M.A.C. Rodrigues Alves

Postar um comentário

0 Comentários